Facebook is About to Hold its Annual Shareholder Meeting, But There's Only One Shareholder Who Matters: Mark Zuckerberg
Read Full Article
- Facebook is holding its annual shareholder meeting on Wednesday.
- Due to the pandemic, the meeting will be virtual for the first time.
- Shareholders are calling for Zuckerberg to relinquish his position as board chair and appoint an independent figure to the role.
- But Zuckerberg's total control of the company through his shares makes the proposal certain to fail.
- Facebook has talked about the importance of independent oversight in other areas, but Zuckerberg has the final say...