That represents a near doubling of the current level, according to the report by the federal Advisory Council for women on boards released Thursday in Toronto. Women hold just 15.9 per cent of corporate seats on the 500 largest public and private companies...
Articles from Dana Flavelle1-2 of 2
1-2 of 2
Read Full ArticleMentions: human rights
Read Full Article
BlackBerry chief executive Thorsten Heins could get up to $55.6 million if the embattled company is sold and he is fired, according to securities filings. The Waterloo-based company declined to comment on the figure, saying only that the information is publicly available in documents filed with Canadian securities officials . Under the change of control provisions in his contract, Heins would ...Mentions: Executive Compensation
Topics in the News
- (1 articles) Executive Compensation
- (1 articles) human rights
- (1 articles) Kerry Walsh Skelly
- (1 articles) Regina Roesener
- (1 articles) MGP Ingredients, Inc.
- (1 articles) Google
- (1 articles) Ring Energy, Inc.
- (1 articles) American Tower Corporation
- (1 articles) Amazon
- (1 articles) Purdue Pharma
- (1 articles) Climate Change
- (1 articles) Chapter 11 Bankruptcy