The move may give Meg Whitman, H.P.’s chief executive, a little more breathing room in her long and painful effort to turn the technology giant around. H.P. is one of the biggest technology companies in terms of sales, but for years it has been marked with financial losses, bungled acquisitions, and turbulence in the executive ranks and ...
Articles from New York Times1-1 of 1
1-1 of 1
Read Full ArticleIn another upheaval for the board of Hewlett-Packard, the company said on Thursday that Raymond J. Lane, its embattled chairman, was stepping down from that post, just two weeks after his narrow re-election. Two other directors departed the board entirely.
Topics in the News
- (5 articles) NYSE
- (5 articles) Board of Directors
- (1 articles) Mark Hurd
- (1 articles) Meg Whitman
- (1 articles) ISS
- (1 articles) Oracle
- (1 articles) Shantella (Shan) E. Cooper
- (1 articles) Cynthia L. Egan
- (1 articles) Independent Director
- (1 articles) Sallie B. Bailey
- (1 articles) NVR
- (1 articles) Veritiv Corporation
- (1 articles) The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc.
- (1 articles) Diversity