Alibaba Chairman Jack Ma is Getting Ready to Quit, and Says he's Following the Bill Gates Playbook
- Chinese tech billionaire Jack Ma is getting ready to leave his role at Alibaba.
- He told Bloomberg he is dedicating more time and money to building his philanthropic foundation for education.
- The move mirrors that of Bill Gates before he left Microsoft.
- It's not clear exactly when Ma will leave Alibaba.
- Ma is currently the chairman and co-founder of the e-commerce giant. He was CEO until 2013...