Also categorized in BoardNews:
Taiwan Court Orders Reinstatement Of Two CPDC Board Candidates As Contested Vote Nears
x hide permanently

Google Says it Pays Women Equally. An Activist Shareholder Isn't Convinced

Phys.Org

Google, which is being sued by former employees and investigated by the Labor Department for underpaying women, says it pays most of the men and women who work for the Internet giant around the globe—89% of the more than 70,000 plus employees—equally. But the remaining 11% is a question mark...

Mentions: Alphabet Google lawsuit